Seven Seas Explorer
Officially welcomed to the Regent Seven Seas Cruises' fleet on July 13, 2016 in Monaco, and christened by Her Serene Highness Princess Charlene of Monaco, Seven Seas Explorer® is spaciously intimate, breathlessly elegant and perfectly staffed to offer Regent Seven Seas Cruises' special brand of all-inclusive luxury.
The All-Inclusive Regent Experience
Regent Seven Seas Cruises fares include:
- Complimentary Return scheduled flights from selected airports
- Complimentary transfers, airport to hotel, to port or direct from the airport to the ship
- Complimentary Business Class upgrades to Europe when booking Penthouse Suites or higher
- Complimentary Unlimited Shore Excursions & Free Land Programmes on selected cruises
- Complimentary 1-night pre-cruise Luxury Hotel Package (Concierge Suites and higher)
- Complimentary 3-night pre or post-cruise Land Programme on selected sailings in Asia/Africa
- All drinks and beverages including fine wines, selected Champagnes, beer and premium branded spirits, cocktails, soft drinks, bottled water, speciality coffees and tea served throughout the ship at any time of day
- All gratuities - no tipping required or service charges
- Complimentary open bars and lounges PLUS in-suite mini-bar replenished daily
- Complimentary 24-hour room service and in-suite dining
- Complimentary gourmet cuisine and speciality dining - no cover charge
- Free Unlimited Shore Excursions in every port-of-call in every destination.
You can take as many excursions in a day and during your entire voyage as time and your penchant for adventure allows. Shore excursions are the heart of every destination. They are a way for you to experience the history, culture and cuisine of the exciting ports of call visited, with knowledgeable local guides and comfortable transportation.
Whether you are delighting in a casual al fresco lunch at the Pool Grill while overlooking the ocean blue or are savouring a USDA Prime Dry-Aged Porterhouse Steak while enjoying the sophisticated ambiance of Prime 7, the highly trained culinary team has put their heart and soul into making your every bite better than the last. From the warm welcome of your Maître D' to the impeccable service of your Waiter to the elegant décor and flawless presentation of each restaurant, you will be consistently pleased - and that's before you are swept away by the Chef's creations and our Sommeliers perfect wine pairings.
The Executive Chefs use fresh local produce and regional spices when designing the daily menus in Compass Rose to create a seamless culinary travel experience, from ship to shore. They create a spectacular presentation of gastronomy's greatest indulgences for the Sunday champagne and caviar brunch at La Veranda. And they bake with only the finest imported French flour to create decadent desserts and mouthwatering breads throughout our open-seating restaurants.
Of all the pleasures of cruising, enriching the mind can be among the most fulfilling. Gaining insider's knowledge and participating in one-of-a-kind programs elevates the experience and brings unforgettable memories. While throughout all voyages guests can join in any number of complimentary enriching activities, their Spotlight Series voyages feature an in-depth focus on a particular subject. Enjoy the music and dance of world-renowned entertainers, learn the fine art of pairing wine with food, or simply gain otherwise unobtainable insight into world affairs at the hand of former ambassadors, politicians and other notables.
A journey on board the Seven Seas Explorer will forever change you, and the durable bonds and joyous friendships with fellow world travellers will make the experience truly unforgettable. The warm, friendly ambiance of the ship creates the perfect atmosphere for cherished moments, and the elegant, yet casual onboard pleasures are all included.
Mingle over cocktails in the clubby piano bar, join in on a samba class in a plush lounge or enjoy the shared experience of watching a Broadway-style performance in an intimate theatre. Attend a fascinating lecture by a Smithsonian expert or delight in friendly competition, whether you excel at bridge or are knowledgeable at trivia.
Health & Fitness
Kid & Teens
Please note: Seven Seas Explorer does not offer any dedicated children's facilities.
Useful to Know