Cruise the glacier-filled waters of Antarctica on a spectacular 10-night cruise aboard Le Boréal in unparalleled luxury. Travel by ship from Ushuaia, through the Drake Passage to experience one of the most unique environments on earth.
- 10 night Antarctica cruise aboard an exclusive charter for APT guests only
- Two nights at the Alvear Palace Hotel in Buenos Aires
- All flights within South America
- All port charges and tipping
- Choose from a range of luxury suites and staterooms, all with ocean views
- APT Tour Director and Expedition Team including naturalist guides
- Shore landings and Zodiac excursions
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell dinners
- Fine and casual dining options
- All day complimentary beverages
- Wildlife talks with naturalist guides
- Jacket and beanie to keep you warm
- Antarctic expedition boot rental
- 24-hour medical centre
Includes 31 Meals - 12 Breakfasts, 9 Lunches and 10 Dinners
Length: 142 m | Width: 18 m | Max. Passengers: 200 | Crew: 139. See Le Boréal Deck Plans here.
Carefully and thoughtfully designed, each stateroom aboard Le Boréal offers the finest in luxury and comfort. Spacious, elegant and considerate of your surroundings, every aspect of the cabin has been created with you and your destination in mind. Perfect for gazing out at the world of white and blue, almost every stateroom features a private balcony. With stunning views available around the clock, you can make the most of the 20 hours of sunlight that Antarctica enjoys during the summer months. From individually-controlled heating, to 24-hour room service, you’ll have everything you need.
Deck 3. 226 square feet. See Superior Stateroom floor plans here.
Deck 3. 200 square feet + 43 square feet balcony. See Deluxe Stateroom floor plans here.
Deck 4, 5 and 6. 200 square feet + 43 square feet balcony. See Prestige Stateroom floor plans here.
If you’re seeking an extra level of indulgence, upgrade to one of the ship’s more spacious suites. Located on the higher decks, these offer superior views as well as a private butler service. Prestige Suites feature a separate lounge area, bath and shower, while the Owner’s Suite offers the ultimate extravagance, boasting a private panoramic balcony, lounge area, dining table, bar and two ensuites. With a lift on board to take you effortlessly to each level, you can save all your energy for exploring. With every aspect carefully considered, Le Boréal’s suites are the epitome of luxury cruising.
Deck 6. 290 square feet + 54 square feet balcony. See Deluxe Suite floor plans here.
Deck 5. 398 square feet + 86 square feet balcony. See Prestige Suite floor plans here.
Deck 6. 592 square feet + 129 square feet balcony. See Owner's Suite floor plans here.
- Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change
- All flights within South America are included
- Weather and water conditions may cause changes to Antarctica cruise itinerary
- Travel insurance is compulsory
- Solo travellers, please enquire for pricing
- Prices are for land, cruise and internal flights as specified only