Banff is a lively town set in the spectacularly beautiful Banff National Park. Downtown Banff offers traditional Canadian hospitality with an excellent variety of bars, some with live music, and a wide choice of restaurants catering for all tastes and budgets.
Banff Park Lodge is conveniently situated in the heart of downtown Banff and offers excellent facilities, cuisine and service with friendly and welcoming staff. As the downtown area's leading hotel, the Banff Park Lodge enjoys a peaceful scenic location close to the Bow River.Large indoor swimming pool, hot tub and other amenities including shops withen the complex.
- Central location just 2 minutes' walk to the restaurants, shops and nightlife. The ski bus stops nearby.
- Large indoor pool, hot tub, jacuzzi, steam room and fitness room
- Lounge bar
- Two excellent restaurants featuring a range of themed buffet nights as well as a superb Sunday brunch
- Lobby with fireplace
- Room service
- On site shops
- Ski storage
- Free indoor parking
- Return flights from London
- 7 nights room only accommodation
- Resort transfers
- Airport Taxes
|Tue 9 Jan 18 - Tue 16 Jan 18||£969pp||Enquire|
|Tue 16 Jan 18 - Tue 23 Jan 18||£899pp||Enquire|
|Sat 27 Jan 18 - Sat 3 Feb 18||£984pp||Enquire|
|Sat 3 Feb 18 - Sat 10 Feb 18||£949pp||Enquire|
|Fri 16 Feb 18 - Fri 23 Feb 18||£1,093pp||Enquire|
|Sat 24 Feb 18 - Sat 3 Mar 18||£1,042pp||Enquire|
|Sat 3 Mar 18 - Sat 10 Mar 18||£1,117pp||Enquire|
|Sat 10 Mar 18 - Sat 17 Mar 18||£988pp||Enquire|
|Sat 31 Mar 18 - Sat 7 Apr 18||£1,177pp||Enquire|