A show-stopping combination of history and modern culture, Berlin’s chequered past is just one of reasons that visitors flock to visit year after year. Effortlessly combining the past, present and the future, Berlin’s historical buildings sit comfortably with top museums and galleries, an oasis of gardens and lakes, as well as funky bars and gourmet restaurants. Whilst many people will associate Berlin with its famous landmarks including Brandenburg Gate, TV Tower (the tallest building in Germany), and the Wall, there are many sides to this city that many may not have seen before. Its 12 diverse districts are each unique in their own right and there is plenty to see and do outside the city limits too.
- Take a trip to nearby Potsdam
- Visit the Bohemian district of Neukölln.
- Walk across the Glienicke Bridge, also known as the ‘Bridge of Spies’ in Steglitz-Zehlendorf.
- Berlin TV Tower
- Brandenburg Gate
- Return flights from London, Birmingham, Manchester or Glasgow
- Four nights 4* accommodation
- Free Berlin WelcomeCard